MRG Environmental is a specialist consultancy firm with key expertise in the fields of acoustics and air quality. Based in Brisbane, we are a privately owned company offering tailored environmental solutions to mining, industry, government and commercial sectors.
Built on a solid foundation of industry expertise, MRG Environmental offers capability in all facets of noise, vibration and air quality assessments. Services include monitoring, predictive modelling, assessment and evaluation of environmental criteria, and detailed design of treatment systems.
MRG Environmental prides itself on a commitment to understanding and meeting client needs and providing high quality environmental solutions, on time and within the specified budget.
BEng (Hons), CPEng, MIEAust, RPEQ, MAAS, A. AirQual.
Matthew has over a decade of experience as an Environmental Engineer working in the fields of acoustics and air quality. His expertise includes:
- Acoustic and air quality impact assessment for large industrial, energy, infrastructure (road, rail and port) and mining projects;
- Detailed design of acoustic and air quality treatment measures;
- Preparation and implementation of acoustic and air quality management and monitoring plans;
- Peer review and due diligence for both acoustic and air quality matters;
- Providing expert witness services in the Planning and Environment Court for matters relating to acoustics and air quality assessment.
Supplementary to his consulting work, Matthew has lectured in the fields of air quality and acoustics to undergraduate and graduate level students at Griffith University and Queensland University of Technology.
Matthew is a Chartered Professional Engineer with Engineers Australia and a Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland and holds memberships in the Australian Acoustic Society and the Queensland Environmental Law Association. He is an Accredited Professional Member of the Clean Air Society of Australia and New Zealand and has been a Queensland Branch committee member since 2006.