Air Quality Services
MRG Environmental provides access to comprehensive knowledge and significant experience in air quality consulting, offering a complete range of services to assess and manage the effects of discharges to air. This experience encompasses numerous large projects for a diverse range of clients in industry, mining, infrastructure and agricultural sectors.
We offer current working knowledge of air quality policy and regulation to assist you in fulfilling your compliance requirements. MRG Environmental can also provide you with assessment and measurement of greenhouse gas emissions to assist you in developing carbon-management strategies.
MRG Environmental can utilise a variety of permanent and mobile monitoring installations as well as internationally recognised meteorological and air quality modelling software packages. Our extensive experience combined with the latest modelling software allows us to generate predictions that are diligent and defensible.
Specialist Air Quality Services
- Air Quality impact assessments for inclusion within Environmental Impact Statements (EIS), Environmental Effects Statements (EES), Review of Environmental Factors (REF) and Environmental Evaluations (EE).
- Air Quality impact assessments for major roads, railways, ports and airports.
- Air Quality impact assessments to accompany Development Applications for industrial, commercial, agricultural and residential projects.
- Design of air quality control measures taking into consideration in situ constraints.
- Construction and operational certification of air quality control measures.
- Peer review of air quality impact assessments.
- Expert Witness relating to air quality matters.
- Mining (coal and metalliferous extraction and handling)
- Oil and gas
- Infrastructure (road, rail, ports and airports)
- Energy (coal and gas)
- Large industry
- Intensive livestock farming (poultry farms, feedlots and piggeries)
- Commercial developments
- Residential developments including transport orientated developments