MRG Environmental hosts the knowledge and experience required to present clients with complete end-to-end services in the fields of acoustics and air quality assessment. We offer our expertise across all stages of a project from measurement and modelling, through to certification and even expert reporting or presentation of evidence.
With extensive experience in the complementary fields of both acoustics and air quality assessment, we are in a unique position to provide more efficient design solutions for your environmental projects. The following is a range of services that we can provide within our specialist areas of:
- Source and ambient measurement
- Computational modelling
- Assessment against regulatory guidelines
- Technical reporting
- Design of amelioration strategies
- Preparation of expert reporting
- Participation in mediation
- Presentation of evidence
- Amelioration design certification
- Amelioration construction certification
- Design of management and measurement plans
- Certification of compliance with licencing requirements
- Installation of temporary and permanent monitoring systems
MRG can design practical and methodical environmental solutions to clients across commerce, industry or government. We are dedicated to providing high quality and timely consulting services to achieve your desired project outcomes. Contact us to discuss how we can assist you with your project.